“You see things; and you say, ‘Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, ‘Why not?'”
Bangkok has something new to boast about! The world’s first vertical destination.
Locals and travellers alike have a veritable hotpot of hotspots to choose from…
It grew from a dream to create something extraordinary, something never done before. CEO of lebua Hotels & Resorts, Deepak Ohri says: “There are many horizontal destinations in the world and there are many tall structures. But we were the first ones to put this idea together. The first to create a collection of bucket-list bars and restaurants that unite as a single destination under one roof.”
Of course, lebua is not new to creating icons. Deepak was behind the vision that pioneered the rooftop dining scene in Bangkok with Sirocco and SkyBar… here are ten great reasons to come and visit the world’s first vertical destination.
1. Sirocco and Sky Bar led the rooftop bar and restaurant scene way back in 2003. Gentle tropical winds still dance around you, high above the glistening city, as you enjoy award-winning Mediterranean cuisine, a one-and-only ambience and passionate service
2. Sky Bar Join the stars and shine down on the sparkling city far below with a Hangovertini or one our mixologist’s delicious original cocktails. Look out for Mr. Chow
3. Breeze Restaurant Chef Sam Pang creates dishes with zing and spice from the Far East. And the entry point, the spectacular Breeze Bridge, is one of Bangkok’s most Instagrammed locations
4. Mezzaluna, where guests enjoy Chef Ryuki Kawasaki’s two Michelin star innovative French cuisine with a Japanese twist.
5. Flute Champagne Bar Bubbles taste even better at the highest open-air Champagne bar in the world. If you don’t believe us – come try the exclusive selection of premium Champagnes, caviar, oysters and delicious cheese while live jazz plays.
6. Alfresco 64 A Chivas Bar, is the highest outdoor whisky bar in the world. Whiskey connoisseurs and novices alike and can enjoy an exclusive lebua-only blend or try a Japanese whisky experience while soaking in magnificent views of Bangkok’s city skyline and the Chao Phraya River.
7. Distil Creative cocktails and great music complied by Distil’s DJ. See and be seen as the sun sets and Bangkok puts on a show
8. lebua No.3 The world's tallest gin, caviar & vodka bar with dance-stopping views of the city skyline and the Chao Phraya River. Enjoy mixology magic cocktails, lebua’s exclusive Elyx vodka, and exclusive caviar from Caviar House, at one of three circular bars with a digital dance floor playing moving graphics to the music
9. Pink Bar is the femme fatale of the Bangkok night scene. Intimate and feminine, romance and love mingle with the creative cocktails and bubbles. Featuring Rare Champagne by the glass, bathed in pink the double-height champagne cellar glistens invitingly as Bangkok glows seductively below
10. Chef’s Table is Bangkok’s first 3-star Michelin Chef’s dining experience. Celebrating the creativity and art of cooking by placing chef Vincent Thierry centre stage. Intimacy and drama are served along with exquisite cuisine as circular bay windows allow the panorama of Bangkok’s skyline to flood in... Float in the night sky with your own chef and your own window on Bangkok