“Repetition doesn't create memories. New experiences do.” Unique culinary and cocktail experiences at lebua’s collection of ever-popular hotspots are what create a powerful emotional connection.
Here is the continuation of experiences you can only find at the world’s first vertical destination.
6. Pink Bar is the only bar in Thailand to offer Rare Champagne by the glass.
This iconic champagne is only produced in the most exceptional of vintages. In the last 40 years only nine vintages have been created.
Our house champagne, the 2002 Rare PIPER HEIDSEICK, REIMS, offers layers of exotic aromas including mango, kiwi and candied ginger.
70% Chardonnay, 30% Pinot Noir.
7. Try the smooth yet powerful Hangovertini at SkyBar, made with green tea liquor, Martini Rosso, green apple juice and rosemary-infused honey. It was created by a lebua mixologist to commemorate "The Hangover Part II," movie which featured a few key scenes shot here. Director Todd Phillips and the cast loved it and so will you.
8. lebua partnered with Chivas Regal, makers of the most prestigious premium blend of Scotch in the world, to bring a new whisky degustation experience to the heart of Bangkok. At Alfresco 64 you can sample the one-of-a-kind limited edition “Chivas Exclusive lebua blend”. The first time that Chivas Regal has created a blend exclusively for a partner.
9. Desert Experiences at lebua no.3 were created by our head mixologist, together with a masterful pastry chef. These cocktails will take you on one last journey of taste and texture. Fun dessert experiences for our guests that cannot be found anywhere else.
10. A spoonful of caviar makes the dance go down! Fuel for the digital dance floor at lebua No.3, the world’s tallest gin, vodka and caviar bar. Where caviar goes casual
Tower Club at lebua Offer
Dinner at Sirocco or Breeze 5-course Tasting Menu
Tower Club at lebua
Start your amazing Bangkok experience in a luxury suite at Tower Club at lebua
lebua at State Tower
Experience ultimate luxury at lebua at State Tower